Our exclusive CNC control includes expertise gained from thousands of machine installations around the world. An extensive custom shape library, multiple process databases, CAD import, true-shape nesting, productivity monitoring and remote diagnostics are just some of the key features packaged in the industry’s only IP65 rated enclosure. Easy to learn functions allow for a quick familiarisation for new employees to achieve expert results.
- Multiple process databases make every operator an expert
- Modern graphic interface minimises the learning curve
- Industrial CNC computer with integrated PLC and motion control eliminates expensive proprietary cards while providing high performance and reliability
- Ethernet-based I/O system (EtherCAT) provides real-time updates with minimal cables shielded against RF noise.
- True shape nesting and direct import of CAD files allow parts to be cut quickly on the shop floor with minimum scrap and without additional resources
- More than 50 standard shapes are included. The software also allows for additional custom shapes to be created by the user
- Backup Tool keeps a copy of the hard drive to minimise downtime due to virus activity, malware, etc.
- Video camera(s) can be used as alignment tool and for process viewing.
- An eight position joystick and feed-rate override dial create an operator-friendly panel.
Messer Cutting Systems India Private Limited
Sales & Marketing Office:
Office No. 702B, 7th Floor,
Tanvi's Diamoda Industrial Premises Co-Op Soc. Ltd.,
Dahisar (E), Mumbai - 400 068, Maharashtra
Manufacturing Unit & Head Office:
No.198/2A2A, 198/2A2B and 199/2AB2, SNMV College Road, Mallumichampatti,
Coimbatore 641 050, Tamil Nadu, India.