The Slagger® cutting table is like no other in its ability to move the slag. Whether produced from oxyfuel or plasma cutting, it collects slag from the table bottom to a collection bucket at the end of the table in minutes. The Slagger® table can handle material up to four inches thick. Larger plate upon request.
- Table is cleaned once a day in five minutes, depending on table length.
- Small parts can be retrieved easily.
- The dust collector keeps the operating environment clean.
- Table does not have to be disassembled to remove the slag.
- Table Sizes Available: Widths from 6' to 24', (1.8288 m to 7.3152 m) Lengths from 10' to 200', (3.048 m to 60.96 m).
- Cutting Tools Accommodated: All dry plasma systems, oxy-fuel up to 20 torches.
- Material Thickness Capacity: Light gauge to four inch plate standard, other thicknesses available upon request.
Messer Cutting Systems India Private Limited
Sales & Marketing Office:
Office No. 702B, 7th Floor,
Tanvi's Diamoda Industrial Premises Co-Op Soc. Ltd.,
Dahisar (E), Mumbai - 400 068, Maharashtra
Manufacturing Unit & Head Office:
No.198/2A2A, 198/2A2B and 199/2AB2, SNMV College Road, Mallumichampatti,
Coimbatore 641 050, Tamil Nadu, India.
This is accomplished by a patented pushing blade that is propelled forward with a positive rack and pinion drive. When the blade reaches the end of the table, the slag is pushed into a slag bucket located in the floor for disposal later.
The Slagger® is also an excellent smoke removal table. Smoke is drawn from the table by a side duct that is divided into zones. The zones open only at the plasma cutting machine location.