This optional drill feature can be combined with normal and Plasma and Oxyfuel cutting, allowing for more work to be done on the piece part in a single handling. All processes are don in the same set-up, providing accurate, feature-to-feature relationships, with in a single piece and from part-to-part.
- Drill up to 1/4” (6.35 mm) diameter holes in mild steel and 5/16” (7.9375 mm) diameter holes in aluminum using one-half horsepower air motor
- Pneumatic system provides thrust of 159 lbs
- Forward feed rate can be controlled automatically through a pre-set in the unique control head
- Working stroke of 3.94” (100.076 mm), with a signal to indicate completion of the drilling cycle
- Automatic initiation of drill commands by the part program frees the operator for other task