Do you need a compact machine which is flexible and easy to use for your daily work? The MultiTherm® Eco is the perfect universal machine for oxyfuel and plasma cutting. Efficient cutting productivity due to a high level of automation and easy set-up and operation produces quality components - quickly and efficiently.
- 100% designed in Messer-Germany for reliability and quality.
- Increased productivity and flexibility to make it possible to clear the table during cutting.
- Lowest footprint compared to the conventional machine set up.
- Cutting processes: oxyfuel (max.) – 300mm(1), dry plasma (max.) – 100mm, marking processes, punch marker, powder marking and single nozzle Ink-jet.
- Positioning speeds of up to 12 m/min
(1) Conditions apply
- Separate cutting table with fume extraction makes it flexible.
- Fast loading and unloading of plates, since the table is accessible from all sides.
- Optional fast torch lifter (16 m/min) with CNC controlled Z axis for process optimization.
- Working width up to 5m and working length up to 38 m.
- Synchronized bilateral longitudinal drives for good acceleration.
- Electrical cabinet positioned over the wheel-housing so it is not exposed to thermal radiation.
The user-friendly CNC control Global Control speeds set-up and reduces errors and non-productive times.The intelligent torch lifter SL200 for plasma allows time-saving cycles and high stroke speeds. Multiple ALFA torches with quick nozzle change permit high productivity.
The symmetric wheel-housings and parking space for temporarily unused heads optimise the working width but keep space requirements reasonable. The combination of oxyfuel and plasma cutting processes cover all commonly occurring materials and tasks. The MultiTherm® Eco impresses with high dynamic and is suitable for bevel cutting.
In addition to our cutting machines, we also offer you a wide range of other equipment options. Whether marking or drilling, we are sure that we will find the right solution for you.
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.