Material handling allows you to maximize machine utilization through automation. The handling solutions are modular and can be configured to meet your individual requirements.
The expansion of the material handling system means maximum economy when integrating several cutting machines.
- Massive increases of productivity - fully automatic material supply solution
- Optimal material flow - reduced downtimes of the cutting machines
- Reduces variability in production. Less reliance on people to keep production flowing results in increased accuracy in scheduling and on time deliveries.
- Support of general material flow
- Independent working of loading and unloading station
- Reliable material supply of several cutting systems
- Modular Systems which can easily be expanded and kept up-to-date
- Significant improvement in safety. The automated unloading of the cutting table eliminates the need to step on it. Extensive safety system and safety fences.
Messer Cutting Systems India Private Limited
Sales & Marketing Office:
Tanvi's Diamoda Industrial Premises, Dahisar (E), Mumbai 400 068, Maharashtra, India.
Manufacturing Unit & Head Office:
SNMV College Road, Malumichampatti, Coimbatore 641 050, Tamil Nadu, India.
- for plasma cutting machines
- for laser cutting machines
- for large format sheets