The Skew Rotator Infinity continuous rotation is capable of accurately cutting bevel profiles (non-vertical) on nearly any contour. When the machine is programmed to cut at a bevel angle, the current and stand-off height is controlled by the same NC part program on the Global ControlPlus.
The system is used to create bevels for weld-preparation surfaces or for active edges as used on earth engagement tools. Bevel and Land edge configurations can be created via multiple passes.
- AC drives for high performance.
- The most successful plasma bevel cutting head ever
- Compound Skew Axis System for high flexibility and productivity
- No cumbersome arc segments to risk collision or inhibit the cut
- Unlimited C Axis rotation
- Programmable arc current, arc voltage, and bevel angle.
- Infinite C-axis rotation at a rate of 75 RPM, reduces cut cycle and programming time.
- Quick torch focal point adjustment for easy consumable changeover.
- Lateral and vertical torch "decoupler" collision detection to prevent torch damage in event of a collision.
- Automatic torch height control by analogue arc voltage with an accuracy of ± 0.15 mm so part accuracy is maintained during bevel cutting.
- Resultant piece part bevel angles of +45° through -45°
Messer Cutting Systems India Private Limited
Sales & Marketing Office:
Office No. 702B, 7th Floor,
Tanvi's Diamoda Industrial Premises Co-Op Soc. Ltd.,
Dahisar (E), Mumbai - 400 068, Maharashtra
Manufacturing Unit & Head Office:
No.198/2A2A, 198/2A2B and 199/2AB2, SNMV College Road, Mallumichampatti,
Coimbatore 641 050, Tamil Nadu, India.