Fast Jump is a simultaneous movement in X/Y and Z-direction between two contours to save time. This function enables the torch to follow a parabolic path from one contour to another contour in rapid motion. Saves time in rapid motion. Lifter Up and down happens during X&Y motion itself.
Advantages of Fast Jump
- Reduced Rapid movement time
- Increased Productivity
- Reduction in Running cost
***Cycle time savings and Productivity improvement are indicated based on the comparison of the standard plan and it may vary based on cut profile
This feature can be enabled simply by clicking Fast jump icon (as shown in the below image) in the controller.
Limitations for Fast Jump Option:
- Fast Jump enabling should be done on the cut profile in the following condition
- Cut profile / Contour element should be less flipping in nature
Safety Consideration for enabling Fast jump features:
- Micro joint is recommended when flipping job used in nesting
- Collision avoidance to be ensured in nesting plans
Note: Fast Jump option is available for Fiberblade series machines only
Watch this small video for more details: https://youtu.be/QOhZj1qW9rM