The new range of Proficut H and HB heavy duty hand cutting torches for nozzle-mix (3-seat) nozzles continues the tradition of Messer torches with the quality and reliability which is synonymous with Messer. Proficut H and HB is a proven design incorporating the latest technical features necessary to meet the ever-changing applications and requirements of the hand cutting market.
Its ergonomic and modern functional design permits steady, effortless control by hand and its balanced weight enables the operator positive and comfortable working conditions for a continuous operation.
The cutting and gouging torch range Proficut H and HB for high quality value.
Designed in accordance with the most current internationally recognized standards EN ISO, AS, BSP, CGA and NFE.
- Manufactured under the quality management system of EN ISO 9001
- 100% tested before dispatch.
- Principally designed for general workshop cutting up to 300 mm / 14 inches capacity.
- Torch length of 510 mm / 20 inches ensures optimal balanced weight distribution increasing operator efficiency and comfort.
- 1050 g / 2.3 lbs weight enables controlled movements and makes it ideally suited for a wide range of industrial applications.
- 90° solid forged head withstands toughest working conditions.
- Large cross-sectional areas enable high gas flow and ensure that the required oxygen and fuel flow rates, even on heavy duty applications with low gas pressure, are still maintained.
- In-plane parallel arranged stainless steel tube and rugged design ensures maximum strength.
- Suitable for acetylene as well as LPG family of fuel gases just by changing the nozzle.
- Adjustable gland packed gas valves allow precise and sensitive adjusting as well as accurate control of the flame.
- Colour coded adjusting valves for easy identification.
- Bottom mounted stainless steel lever with the benefit of a unique cutting oxygen flow valve operated by the cutting lever acts indirectly to bring in the oxygen stream. This important feature gives a true “bleed characteristic” to create splash free starts and progressive, controlled piercing and the smoothest possible cutting conditions.
- Cutting oxygen lever incorporates a locking lug for maximum operator comfort.
- Modular design reduces maintenance cost and downtime.