Plasma marking is suitable for engraving of lines, contours and characters on plate surfaces. The plasma marking unit melts the plate surface and allows fast, precise marking with line widths, depending upon the application, of 0.5 to 1.5 mm.
Plasma marking uses a combination of ionised gas and electricity for quick creation of a permanent line on the plate surface.
- Low noise
- Variable marking depth – can mark even through heavy mill scale
- Clear physical mark not easily removed
- Can be used like a punch tool to mark drill locations
- Light and heavy marking can be done without changing consumables
- Marking on wet or oily plate
- Works in humid environments
- Precise marking with line widths between 0.5 to 1.5 mm
- Superior marking speed up to 20 m/min.
- Marking depth between 0.08 to 1 mm
Messer Cutting Systems India Private Limited
Sales & Marketing Office:
Office No. 702B, 7th Floor,
Tanvi's Diamoda Industrial Premises Co-Op Soc. Ltd.,
Dahisar (E), Mumbai - 400 068, Maharashtra
Manufacturing Unit & Head Office:
No.198/2A2A, 198/2A2B and 199/2AB2, SNMV College Road, Mallumichampatti,
Coimbatore 641 050, Tamil Nadu, India.