Protecting our environment is an objective we share with our customers. This is why we integrate ecological concerns with health and economic ones in our business practices.
Our engineers and cutting experts think ahead to protect you, your staff and the environment.
The result: Cutting-edge solutions based on up-to-date science and green technologies.
- Our cutting tables are designed to provide operator-friendly and environment friendly working conditions: height, small parts collection, easy support slat exchange, easy slag remove and many more.
- Our efficient fume collection systems ensure a qualified emission level and reduce energy consumption.
- Our safety devices are known for protecting operators: sensors, torch hood, operator platform/cabin protect them from injuries.
Auto-shutdown gas safety devices or cutting table designs to meet different environmental and economic needs are just a few examples of how the ideas of our engineers improve your working environment and save space and energy.
Messer Cutting Systems India Private Limited
Sales & Marketing Office:
Office No. 702B, 7th Floor,
Tanvi's Diamoda Industrial Premises Co-Op Soc. Ltd.,
Dahisar (E), Mumbai - 400 068, Maharashtra
Manufacturing Unit & Head Office:
No.198/2A2A, 198/2A2B and 199/2AB2, SNMV College Road, Mallumichampatti,
Coimbatore 641 050, Tamil Nadu, India.
We want to protect the environment from exaggerated emission and hazardous water disposal. By reducing energy consumption our solutions provide ecological and economic benefits.
During the cutting process different environmental issues can occur, depending on the chosen technology and the material to be cut.
- Cutting with Oxyfuel you need to consider energy consumption, heat, fume, noise and glare.
- Cutting with Plasma means additional water hazard when cutting underwater.
- Some materials like aluminum may generate dangerous dust and gas during plasma cutting.
That is why the disposition of poisonous fumes, dust, water and materials has to be well thought out. Our modern material handling systems help you to care for the environment. Proactive plasma noise protection devices, automatic scrap processing systems or “green” cutting systems of less energy consumption are some of our solutions designed to improve environmental outcomes and conserve natural resources.