The New range of ProfiCut H heavy duty cutting torches for nozzle mix (3seat) nozzles continues the tradition of Messer torches with the quality and reliability which is synonymous with Messer. ProfiCut H is proven design incorporating the latest technical features necessary to meet the ever - changing applications and requirements of the hand cutting market.
Its ergonomic and modern functional design permits steady, effortless control by hand and its balanced weight enables the operator positive and comfortable working conditions for a continuous operation.
The cutting and gouging torch range Proficut H is the low cost alternative for high quality value.
We would be happy to consult with you to find together the optimum cutting for you.
- High resistance to back fires
- Comfortable working for continuous operation
- Torch weight 1050 gms., length 510mm
- Precise flow rates
- Heavy duty applications even at low cylinder pressures
- Cutting range : 3 - 300mm
- 900 Solid Forged Brass Head
- Rugged design ensures maximum strength
Excellent Cutting Quality
- Reduced Post Cut Grinding Operation
- Solid one-piece nozzle with international 300 tapered seat.
- Nozzle Mixing Principle for mixing preheat Oxygen and Acetylene by 3 separate injectors within the nozzle.
|ANME Nozzle||Workpiece Thickness||Product Code||Oxygen Pressure||Acetylene Pressure|
> = 0.5
> = 8
|1/8||225-300||9-12||71616127||6.5||94||> = 0.8||> = 12|
- Solid two-piece nozzle with international 300 tapered seat.
- Each unit consisting of a cutting nozzle made from brass and heating cap made from copper.
- Nozzle Mixing Principle for mixing preheat Oxygen and Propane / BMCG by 3 separate injectors within the nozzle.
|PNME Nozzle||Workpiece Thickness||Product Code||Oxygen Pressure||Propane Pressure|
> = 0.5
> = 8
Messer Cutting Systems India Private Limited
Sales & Marketing Office:
Tanvi's Diamoda Industrial Premises, Dahisar (E), Mumbai 400 068, Maharashtra, India.
Manufacturing Unit & Head Office:
SNMV College Road, Malumichampatti, Coimbatore 641 050, Tamil Nadu, India.
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.