Thanks to the integrated rack and pinion mechanism, very precise straight cuts can be made horizontally, vertically and even overhead at the same cutting speed.
- Exact straight cuts horizontally, vertically and overhead
- Cut in both directions
- Bevel cuts up to 60 ° possible
- One-handed operation
- Rework reduced to a minimum
- Controlled cutting speed through rack and pinion mechanics
- Strong magnets fix variable guide rails stably on the workpiece
- Two torch holders: for Ø 27 mm torch head and for gas-mixing nozzles
- Variable rail length 38/61/91/122 cm
- Scope of delivery: guide carriage with rod, guide rail
- For metal construction / shipbuilding / container construction
You can use the StableCut with the following hand cutting torches:
Messer Cutting Systems India Private Limited
Sales & Marketing Office:
Tanvi's Diamoda Industrial Premises, Dahisar (E), Mumbai 400 068, Maharashtra, India.
Manufacturing Unit & Head Office:
SNMV College Road, Malumichampatti, Coimbatore 641 050, Tamil Nadu, India.
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.